Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
We are recruiting an experienced Human Resources Director with more than 15 years of proven record to ensure that all human resources operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. This person will report directly to the board’s President and will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
- Develop corporate strategies by establishing human resources objectives that match organizational objectives;
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development;
- Develop financial strategies by anticipating, estimating and forecasting requirements; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; aligning monetary resources; and initiating corrective actions;
- Support management by analyzing applications and information and providing counsel and advice;
- Develop and update procedures, methods, policies, and guidelines, as well as oversee all HR initiatives;
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance;
- Comply with internal and external requirements by studying new legislation and advising management on necessary actions;
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions.
- Proven experience as HR Director;
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives;
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations;
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices;
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element;
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards;
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus.
Send your job Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org