Cyber Internal Auditing (m/f)
Prague, Czech Republic
Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
We are recruiting an Cyber Internal Auditing.
- At least 3 years of experience in auditing and reviewing design and implementation documentation of secure systems, with focus on implementation of security in the design and security controls (e.g. patch management, hardening guidelines) in operational ICT systems;
- Experience in requirements engineering and management;
- Experience in auditing technical and organisational security requirements implementation on ICT systems;
- Experience in cyber security risk management;
- Audit processes and controls related to vulnerability management;
- Audit implementation of operational mitigations and operational treatment plans in general;
- Audit implementation of processes and controls related to cyber security governance;
- Support the development of the cyber audit plan;
- Report to security manager;
- Provide support to the security manager on any other tasks under its responsibility.
- You have excellent relational skills and you make a good listener, who finds the right customer solutions within no time,
- Service and team spirit, independent and taking initiatives,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex topics to the customer,
- Fluent English skills are essential for this position,
Send your job Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org