Defensive Security Design (m/f)
Prague, Czech Republic
Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
We are recruiting an Defensive Security Design.
- At least 3 years of experience in design and implementation of secure systems, with focus on implementation of security in the design and security controls (e.g. patch management, hardening guidelines);
- Experience in requirements engineering and management;
- Experience in production and enforcement of security policies;
- Knowledge/experience in security monitoring operations
- Maintain the security technical baseline (policies, requirements, concepts of operations);
- Perform and maintain traceability of the security technical baseline to mission requirements;
- Support the security manager in the flow down of the security technical baseline in procurement projects;
- Manage and monitor the implementation of the security technical baseline in the procurement projects;
- Participate to project reviews, focusing on aspects related to the security technical baseline;
- Report to security manager;
- Provide support to the security manager on any other tasks under its responsibility.
- You have excellent relational skills and you make a good listener, who finds the right customer solutions within no time,
- Service and team spirit, independent and taking initiatives,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex topics to the customer,
- Fluent English skills are essential for this position,
Send your job Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org