Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
We are recruiting a Fabrication Engineer.
- Analyze all root causes for all fabrication issues, resolve and implement new process tools according to the required order;
- Coordinate with technicians and provide support to all teams and maintain the quality of all work processes in systems;
- Design various ideas for all ladders and gantries and prepare detail drawings for all fabrication processes;
- Prepare estimates and quotes for all supply materials and assist to fabricate and weld all products;
- Plan all materials for new products and ensure optimal utilization of all resources and administer product orders and ensure compliance to all timeframe for all fabricated products;
- Assist the factory manager and prepare reports on a regular basis after final inspections;
- Manage and reconcile all work orders with help of vendors and prepare a required drawing and evaluate all welding joints;
- Maintain quality for all fabrication from conceptualization to implementation and perform inspection for all painting and sandblasting;
- Provide support to all total productive maintenance programs and design all fabrication processes and appropriate schedules;
- Collaborate with the work team and assist in delivery projects.
- University degree (MSc.) in Mechanical Engineering or Naval Engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a fabrication/production engineer with structure metallics in offshore structures;
- Proficiency in English;
- Capacity to manage a strongly motivated team;
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Good reporting skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, and Solid Works
- Ability to read and analyze details of fabrication documentation;
- Availability to travel in Europe.
Send your job Application to: email@example.com