Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
In the Fibre Network Planner role you will be working as part of the Planning Team and will have you will have key involvement in the planning and modelling of new Telecoms networks. This will involve planning & modelling Civil / Cable Routes, producing maps and drawings, and provide GIS and mapping support to field staff.
You will be planning & designing the FTTx metro networks from fundamental design stage right through to Low Level Design, which involves:
- Feeder Network Design.
- Distribution Network Design.
- Completion of BOM’s and BOQ’s.
- Completion of design risk assessments.
- Produce documentation on cabinet sites for presenting to the Local Authority.
- Produce SED & project risk report.
- Ensure designs meet the client’s architectural and technical requirements and standards.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Services / Building Services / Civil Engineering.
- Over 3 years’ experience in FTTx planning.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and GIS software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused with a proven track record in your current role.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail, conscientious and have an ability to work on your own initiative is also
- Decision making experience.
- Experience of designing fibre networks alongside power cables desirable.
- Experience working on BT Openreach Network advantageous.
Send your job Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org