Forensics Analysis (m/f)
Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
We are recruiting an Forensics Analysis.
- At least 3 years of experience in cybersecurity dealing with the definition and execution of electronic forensics collection and analysis;
- Experience in electronic evidence collection and analysis;
- Good knowledge of the forensic tools and technologies market;
- Experience in supporting criminal investigations as a technical expert;
- Providing advice to the customer on the availability and reliability of the digital evidence;
- Definition of procedures to acquire digital evidence from multiple ICT platforms in a manner compliant with the legal regulations applicable to the Programme and to ensure its chain of custody;
- Providing advice on new tools and technologies in the field of digital forensics;
- Execution of the forensic procedures when required.
- You have excellent relational skills and you make a good listener, who finds the right customer solutions within no time,
- Service and team spirit, independent and taking initiatives,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex topics to the customer,
- Fluent English skills are essential for this position,
Send your job Application to: email@example.com