Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
We are recruiting an International Business Development Manager.
- Develop new strategies in order to attract new enterprise customers.
- Manage the sales process from identification of new leads through to conversion.
- Co-develop marketing materials and campaigns to help deliver the business development strategy.
- Support and implementation of partners and resellers strategy.
- Present the product at events such as conferences, seminars, webinars, etc..
- Monitor and support current enterprise clients.
- Bachelor/Master in Engineering, Management or Economics; or relevant demonstrable experience.
- 1-3 years’ sales and business development experience.
- Experience in creating growth opportunities and developing new partnerships, especially in foreign markets.
- Fluency in verbal and written English is essential, other languages are a plus.
- IT software company experience preferred.
- Knowledge of programming languages and a passion for technology is preferred.
- Strong performer with a proven drive to succeed and guarantee success.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills to manage the complexities of multiple ongoing workstreams.
- Ability to adapt to changing business and market requirements and prioritize concurrent, and even opposing, business needs and opportunities.
- Ability to work independently in changing environments and ability/willingness to learn
- Availability to travel when necessary.
- Self-starter: the ability to figure out things and learn on their own.
- You have excellent relational skills and you make a good listener, who finds the right customer solutions within no time,
- Service and team spirit, independent and taking initiatives,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex topics to the customer,
- Good communication and negotiation skills with our Development, Product and Business departments
- Fluent in English.
Send your job Application to firstname.lastname@example.org