Malware Analysis (m/f)
Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
We are recruiting an Malware Analysis.
- At least 3 years of experience in cybersecurity dealing with code and behavioural analysis of active code;
- Experience in code analysis;
- Experience in code behaviour and identifying Indicator of Compromise (IOCs) markers;
- Reverse engineering malicious code in order to understand its mechanics and behaviour;
- Identify and document malware characteristics in terms of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and their declination into updates to the configuration of the security infrastructure;
- Working closely with the Threat Analyst in supporting the threat landscape maintenance in terms of evolutions of Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
- You have excellent relational skills and you make a good listener, who finds the right customer solutions within no time,
- Service and team spirit, independent and taking initiatives,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex topics to the customer,
- Fluent English skills are essential for this position,
Send your job Application to: email@example.com