Nordic Language Specialist (m/f)
With over 20 years of experience in HR consultancy, Global Partner HR Solutions combines vast experience in recruitment services and specialized research with development and implementation of cross-sectional Outplacement and Career Management projects. Nowadays, Global Partner HR Solutions is one of the most experienced consultancy agencies in the Portuguese market, with extensive know-how in recruitment projects for both the Portuguese and international markets.
Our client is a worldwide leading company in the quality assurance segment and is looking to grow its team with the acquisition of a Nordic Language Specialist.
Embedded in an agile work environment, you will take part on a project focused around humanizing the way computer systems interact with users across various languages and cultures. You will be responsible for both linguistic and technical tasks necessary to help deliver personalized real-time experiences on a trusted and open platform. You will receive extensive training in order to succeed in an environment that is modern, fast paced and driven by excellency.
Technical and behavioral requirements
- High/Native English level (C1 minimum);
- Native Swedish level, both written and spoken;
- Good Danish, Finnish and/or Norwegian level;
- Solid experience with linguistics and translation;
- Previous experience in IT;
- Highly developed cultural awareness
- Ability to think outside the box, team player spirit, and eagerness to learn are must-haves.
Apply today by sending us your up to date CV to email@example.com