Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
We are recruiting a PR Specialist.
- Shape and implement corporate communications strategy and drive PR initiatives as part of the global PR team;
- Write and coordinate press releases for corporate announcements end-to-end while working closely together with content, product marketing and the country teams;
- Develop spokesperson briefings, master narratives and key messages to be used by senior spokespersons, incl. C-Level;
- Build local country PR teams to tell impactful media stories across our 5 core markets and facilitate knowledge sharing between them;
- Select, train and position company spokespeople to drive thought leadership at a global level;
- Proactively source PR topics from stakeholders across the business to build new media narratives;
- Establish all PR software tools will require to establish an effective PR department with timely and accurate impact measurement to monitor the success of PR initiatives;
- Grow our library of key messages and media assets;
- Support in crisis and issues management from a communications perspective at a global level when needed.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a PR agency and/or a Corporate Communications / PR department;
- Experience in developing and documenting annual communications strategies, analysis and plans;
- Experience in planning and execution of media roundtables, speaking events and press events;
- A broad network of contacts in media and publications ensuring effective placement of content in reputable industry magazines and sites;
- Experience in the IT sector;
- An abundance of knowledge of traditional communications and PR, yet a strong appetite to disrupt the status quo;
- Experience in market management in a global role;
- Understanding of how to measure the impact PR can create;
- An eye for what makes news;
- Experience in crisis and reputation management experience;
- Excellent presentation and writing skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- High level of proactiveness and hands-on, collaborative, solutions-focused mentality;
- Business fluent in written and spoken English, German language is essential:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in PR or Marketing Management.
Send your job Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org