Remote Operational Support to the Security Monitoring Mission (m/f)
Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
We are recruiting an Remote Operational Support to the Security Monitoring Mission.
- At least 3 years of experience in leading a team of technical experts in the field of IT/INFOSEC and/or 3 years of experience in practical INFOSEC security (e.g. network security device administration, user security management, incident response)
- Experience in auditing technical and organisational security requirements implementation on ICT systems;
- background in computer security, preferably obtained in a security operating centre or equivalent environment; and o experience in drafting operational procedures related to root cause investigation and troubleshooting technical issues
- Collaborate in the creation and validation of incident handling procedures for nominal and crisis scenarios (i.e. Council Decision);
- Support SECMON related activities, in particular, but not only, investigations requested;
- Resolve security incidents requesting decisions;
- Support the security monitoring implementation roadmap and support its validation activities;
- Increase the knowledge of the system by directly accessing technical documentation on “as built” system design and data flows, and sharing the knowledge;
- Provide authorisations on changes in their electronic security environment;
- Enforce auditing responsibilities on Operations;
- Gather / exploit inputs on system and security events that are not yet accessible / exploitable through the equipment delivered;
- Reinforce the quality of the Security Reporting to the Programme by having a direct on- site access to inputs used for their weekly security reports;
- Accelerate the Council Decision and time to decision trigger points in procedures for crisis scenarios;
- Participation to classified meetings organised (i.e Cyber Review Boards chairing), and provide reports on their outcomes.
- You have excellent relational skills and you make a good listener, who finds the right customer solutions within no time,
- Service and team spirit, independent and taking initiatives,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex topics to the customer,
- Fluent English skills are essential for this position,
Send your job Application to: email@example.com