Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
We are recruiting a System Administrator 24×7.
- 12th degree (minimum) or University attendance.
- Previous experience in similar functions.
- Computer skills from Windows, Unix/Linux, and virtualization environments.
- Knowledge of structured networks.
- 24/7 shift availability.
- Execute First Time Fix (FTF), on incidents raised by the monitoring systems, or reported by customers.
- Escalate incidents not able to be solved in FTF, to the second line or standby teams.
- Operate the monitoring systems efficiently.
- Perform routine procedures or off-hours scheduled tasks.
- Troubleshoot networks and systems.
- You have excellent relational skills and you make a good listener, who finds the right customer solutions within no time.
- Service and team spirit, independent and taking initiatives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex topics to the customer.
- Fluent English skills are essential for this position.
Send your job Application to email@example.com