Threat Landscape Analysis (m/f)
Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
We are recruiting an Threat Landscape Analysis.
- Experience in risk assessment methodologies applicable to IT systems;
- At least 3 years of experience in cyber-threat analysis, dealing with collection and analysis of Open Source Intelligence (“OSINT”) sources and private security feeds, drafting of risk reports and security advisories;
- Experience in the cybercrime scene and knowledge of its main actors and their attack tactics;
- Experience in leveraging online research tools to identify and navigate online forums, specialised Web sites, social media, and traditional sources;
- Monitoring of Open Source Intelligence (“OSINT”) sources and CERTs advisories for threats that could be directed to the customer system;
- Contribution to the creation and improvement of the security correlation rules based on threat intelligence, vulnerability and security incident reports from external entities;
- Definition of a methodology to build threat intelligence reports that convey, among others, a set of metrics for threat categorisation and likelihood;
- Production of regular threat intelligence reports to the Security Authorities.
- You have excellent relational skills and you make a good listener, who finds the right customer solutions within no time,
- Service and team spirit, independent and taking initiatives,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex topics to the customer,
- Fluent English skills are essential for this position,
Send your job Application to: email@example.com