Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
We are recruiting a Web Infrastructure Engineering and Development.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and/or a relevant experience in your industry showing career progression and increasing responsibility in line with a constantly expanding skill set;
- 1+ years of web application development experience, producing standards-compliant HTML5, CSS, and JS;
- 3+ years of experience working in a Linux/Unix environment;
- 3+ years of experience of writing software in either Perl and/or Python;
- Experience with Containers (Docker or Kubernetes);
- Ability to produce reliable, user-driven, well-tested, high-quality code;
- Experience in working with software revision control systems (preferably Git);
- Familiar with, or experience in systems driving continuous integration and continuous deployment (e.g. Jenkins);
- Experience implementing High Availability (HA) and distributed systems/platform design;
- Good understanding of modern computer networking, including IPv6;
- Good understanding of HTTP, DNS, and SQL.
- You have excellent relational skills and you make a good listener, who finds the right customer solutions within no time,
- Service and team spirit, independent and taking initiatives,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex topics to the customer,
- Fluent English skills are essential for this position,
Send your job Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org