Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
We are recruiting a Cyber Threat Engineer.
- University degree
- Three years of experience in the corresponding field
- “EU Secret” certification (Nice to have, can be obtained later but always before joining the end customer, preference will be given to candidates that already have this certification)
- For Threat Landscape Analysis, the main tasks to be performed are:
- Monitoring of Open Source Intelligence (“OSINT”) sources and CERTs advisories for threats that could be directed to EU bodies, in particular, to the End Customer system;
- Contribution to the creation and improvement of the End Customer infrastructure security correlation rules based on threat intelligence, vulnerability, and security incident reports from external entities;
- Definition of a methodology to build threat intelligence reports that convey, among others, a set of metrics for threat categorization and likelihood; and
- Production of regular threat intelligence reports to the appropriate Security Authorities.
- You have excellent relational skills and you make a good listener, who finds the right customer solutions within no time,
- Service and team spirit, independent and taking initiatives,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex topics to the customer,
- Fluent English skills are essential for this position,
- Knowledge of French is a real advantage.
Send your job Application to email@example.com