Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
We are recruiting a Cyber Vulnerability Engineer.
- University degree
- Three years of experience in the corresponding field
- “EU Secret” certification (Nice to have, can be obtained later but always before joining the end customer, preference will be given to candidates that already have this certification)
- For Vulnerability Tracking and Mitigation, the main tasks to be performed are:
- Track lifecycle of known vulnerabilities;
- Definition of vulnerability risk mitigations through operational measures;
- Monitor implementation of operational mitigations performed by End Customer or other operators contracted by End Customer;
- Support End Customer CSM in the preparation of Cyber Treatment meetings, Cyber Review Boards and any other relevant workshops/meetings;
- Report to End Customer CSM; and
- Provide support to the End Customer CSM on any other tasks under its responsibility.
- You have excellent relational skills and you make a good listener, who finds the right customer solutions within no time,
- Service and team spirit, independent and taking initiatives,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex topics to the customer,
- Fluent English skills are essential for this position,
- Knowledge of French is a real advantage.
Send your job Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org