Established as tailor-made recruitment organization more than 20 years ago, Global Partner HR Solutions is a Portuguese company, based in Lisbon, with experienced human resources consultants specialized in finding the right person, for the right position, at the right time. We are driven by long-term relationships by helping clients identify hiring needs and finding the right fit and also by helping candidates through their career challenges and new job opportunities.
- Actively participate in the product architecture and specification
- Design and implementation using our current stack (Node.js, MongoDB, React/Redux. graphQL) – with smaller bits in other languages (bash scripting, Java, C)
- Ensure the quality of the developed code
- Participate in the agile development process
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or similar discipline; or, equivalent demonstrable experience
- 5+ years experience working as a Software Engineer, with a strong emphasis on Web Technologies
- At least 2 years experience in:
- Build tools like Webpack, Grunt, and Gulp
- Relational databases like PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases, particularly MongoDB, and Redis
- Deep knowledge of HTTP protocol and end-to-end workflow.
- Experience in Security/Application Security is valued
- Experience in Agile methodologies is valued
- You have excellent relational skills and you make a good listener, who finds the right customer solutions within no time;
- Service and team spirit, independent and taking initiatives;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex topics to the customer;
- Fluent in English.
Send your job Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.